- Born: Las Vegas, Nevada, September 8, 1966;
- Admitted to Bar: 1996, Nevada and U.S. District Court, District of Nevada.
- Education: University of Nevada at Las Vegas (B.S.B.A., Accounting/Finance Dual Major, 1989); Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996).
- Honors: Faculty Honor Roll and Merit Scholar Recipient. Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity.
- Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award in Property. Staff Editor, Oklahoma City School of Law Review. Legal Intern, 1995, Honorable Chief U.S. District Judge Lloyd D. George, United States District Court, District of Nevada.
- Member: State Bar of Nevada; Clark County and American Bar Associations; Nevada Trial Lawyers Association; Nevada American Inn Court.
- Practice Areas: Business Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Construction Defect Litigation; Medical Malpractice; Insurance Defense Litigation; Wills; Trusts; Probate.
- Litigation Experience: 400+ Arbitrations, 100+ Complex Mediations and 80+ Jury Trials.